Established in 1972, Feminists for Life of America is a nonsectarian, nonpartisan, grassroots organization that seeks real solutions to the challenges women face. Our efforts are shaped by the core feminist values of justice, nondiscrimination, and nonviolence. Feminists for Life of America continues the tradition of early American feminists such as Susan B. Anthony, who opposed abortion.
- Feminists for Life of New York is a state chapter of Feminists for Life of America.
- The Faith Community Pledge
- What do we stand for?
- Click here for the most comprehensive resource directory for pro-life information.
- FFLNY Activities and Events
- Board of Directors of FFLNY
- We are a member organization of Consistent Life.
- We are a member organization of Common Ground of Upstate New York.
- We support Pregnancy Centers in NYS.